Our latest competition is Iron Chef: Barksdale Brothers, by JPAGC. Kinky.
- Lambda, by SigDiff (COMPLETE!): Jane had tried to talk to Daria the day after the battle, but she'd been brushed off with a simple “I'm fine, really,” and a change of subject. She knew she wasn't going to get anything out of Daria unless the Lieutenant wanted it that way. [Warning: angst ahead.]
- Omega Omega, by Smileyfax (Part 4): Morgendorffer let her shotgun lead the way as she stepped into the third Daria's attic. She noticed that number three didn't have any weapons on her, and wondered if she didn't wear them during daylight hours. Not smart. Morgendorffer used to not bother wearing her weapons during daylight hours, until another survivor pulled into town. [Warning: angst ahead.]
- Apocalyptic Daria: Brave New World, by Doggieboy (preview of Part 8): Daria meets an old acquaintance while shopping. Gunfire follows.
- Apocalyptic Daria: Scarlett's Tale, by Doggieboy (preview of Part 9): Scarlett and Roger... but not as you've seen them before.
- Lawndale's Finest: The Dark Knight, by NightGoblyn (Chapter 3, Part 7): Batgirl carefully lifted the still unconscious Stacy Rowe onto the hospital bed in one corner of the cave, only half listening to the television broadcast being displayed on a computer monitor. Moving smoothly and efficiently, Batgirl cut away the tatters of Stacy’s competition costume and dropped the ruined garments into a nearby trashcan. She then carefully inserted a needle into the back of the girl’s hand in order to start an IV drip.
- Stacy Rowe, Seeker (Part II), by jtranser (continued): "And then, and then, a handgun jumps out of her purse, steps out on tiny little legs and shoots the guy dead! And Daria talks about it as if it was one of the most natural things on earth. But it's just not possible! I mean, I must be going CRAZY!"