- Complications, by Legendeld (Part 7): Daria dialed the number and waited for her best friend to pick up. When she finally did, Daria only spoke one word. “Pizza.”
- Expecting Trouble, by Legendeld (Part 1): Daria shook her head in mock disappointment. “You try to order one missile attack submarine and no one trusts you anymore.” Helen was about to gave Daria a dressing down when Quinn walked into the kitchen before taking up a position in front of the counter then clearing her voice loudly. “I have an announcement.”
- Lawndale's Finest: The Dark Knight, by NightGoblyn (Chapter 2, Parts 4 and 5): “How dare you abandon me?” Margaret shouted into her phone. “You don’t realize how close I am to another breakthrough . . . don’t you hang up on me!” With a scream of frustration she threw the handset against the wall, shattering it into chunks of plastic and silicon. She stomped back into the kitchen, the phone shards crunching under her shoes. (New part here.)
- Legion of Lawndale Heroes Special: Tokusatsu Team Up! by Lorenzo Sauchelli (Part 4): Charles massaged his eyes as he sped away from the Blue Walker’s room. He really didn’t need another demonstration of Daria going all Mind-Banshee on him, and from the screams of the Planesranger back in the room, she really didn’t appreciate being compared to Britney Spears.
- Spirit Stick, by Brother Grimace (Part 1): Sheriff Quincy Phillips looked at the name tag on the soldier’s uniform, and then studied the woman’s ID. “Chief Wright,” he said. “Special Agent Henry. You still haven’t told me what the heck you’re doing here, or how you knew something weird was happening here at Great Plains State. Our SWAT guys just went in a couple of minutes ago, and—"
- Stacy Rowe, Seeker (Part 2), by jtranser (continued): "You will have to sacrifice at least a thousand individuals, and it will be very expensive to get that many people who've been sentenced to death. Or so I'm told by the representatives of the Human Sacrifice League, who act as wholesalers and control the supply."
- Things Fall Apart, by Doggieboy (Part 7): She blinked and swallowed. “Are they...are they still in the hallway?” she asked. The boy hesitated, then nodded. “I think they know that we’re somewhere in the building. I hear them in the hallway every so often. They shuffle around, try to open some of the doors, and move on.” Then he shuddered. “A couple of times, they moaned. It’s a horrible sound.”
- Unnamed story (Daria/Watchmen), by Lorenzo Sauchelli (continued): Li was about to open the door to leave but was stopped by a wire around her neck that she hadn't noticed before. "What the-?" "Do you know who I am?" came a muffled voice of a girl from the backseat.