Sunday, April 26, 2009

Quinn - or Daria - as Hannah Montana?

Imagine either of the Morgendorffer girls - well, it DOES work better with Daria - as the globally-famous singer, trying to live her normal teenage life while also singing for her supper and being a teen fashion icon.

Quinn would have a cow that would continue on through her Master's Degree. Also, I can easily see Jane really getting into her 'Lola' persona...

So, what fics examine the idea of Daria or Quinn rocking out? Dennis has his GTS series, and I believe that TAG wrote 'Meet The Fashion Club'. (I'd place links to the fics - but dumb me - I haven't figured it out yet.)

More later - after I get someone to hold my hand and walk me slowly through '1o Better ways to post messages here.'

4 comments:

brnleague99 said...

Daria...as Hannah Montana? Just the thought makes me want to run amok with a meat cleaver. What's next? Mack and Kevin as the Jonas Brothers?

Dennis said...

Well, you've already referenced the 'New Nightmare' stories (Lola), but wasn't there a series with a band called Anti-Teen? I couldn't find it on OD, and I'm not sure Daria or Quinn were in it, or just on tour with them (and Mystik Spiral at the same time).

And a couple of Nemo Blank's stories--Blast from the Past and Too Many Choices, I think--have Daria either singing or playing guitar.

E. A. Smith said...

Not to mention the Daria-led version of Mystik Spiral from "Back to the Future, Again!".

the nightgoblyn said...

I can see the Fashion Club completely going all-out as HM fans. And then Quinn's crushing horror when she sneaks into Hanna's dressing room after a concert . . . .