Some Daria fanfic taking place in April:
- "Changes, Secrets, and Other Disturbing Parts of Growing Up"
- "More Real Than Real"
- "April Is the Cruelest Month" (SRA art!)
- "Unhealthy Competition"
Most recent DariaWiki addition: Ringwraith Two.
NEW! The Ringbearer General Information Thread has been created by Brother Grimace on PPMB.
- Lambda, by SigDiff (Part 27): It was already close to sundown when the Citadel had detonated, leaving Grey Team very little time before they had to stop for the night. After setting up a camp for the night, Daria took the first watch. Because of the now-open terrain and complete lack of cover, this effectively meant sitting up in the dark surrounded by sleeping teammates. It was a risky position, but also the only option.
- Lawndale's Finest: The Dark Knight, by NightGoblyn (Chapter 3, Part 5): “Daria, wake up. Damn it, Daria, I’m not going to go over there and shake you awake so you’d better be able to hear me.” Daria cracked one eye and blearily looked over at her aunt. With a small frown she glanced around, taking in her surroundings. She was still dressed in her suit, with the mask, cowl, and cloak sitting on a nearby table. Computers hummed and beeped around her, and several screens still patiently presented her with the data she’d been skimming before she dozed off.
- Legion of Lawndale Heroes 13.6: Broken, by Roentgen (COMPLETE!): The irony of it was that, even though Jane was hurt far, far worse than she ever let on by what happened because of Tom's - well, Tom being Tom - she really did end up coming out on top.
- Things Fall Apart, by Doggieboy (Part 12): The pursuit through the streets Findlay didn’t even last for one block. Despite the youthful vitality that both Robert and Julie had as teenagers, their pursuers overtook them easily.
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fanfic Should Have: TGIF), by Roentgen (COMPLETE!): Roentgen continues to post his fanfic in the wrong thread, as usual.