- Just Friends, by Pinkminx (Part 6): Daria rolled in her bed and took her pillow from beneath her and put it over her head in a bid to reduce the severity of the noise, however the plan was foiled with the additional noise of the stereo. "Jesus, Addison, do you know what freaking time it is, Shut the hell up!" Daria's muffled voice shouted beneath her pillow, still positioned over her face.
- Our Time Now, by Charliefox2012 (Part 1): At six o’clock, the Payday finally got its power restored, and the doors opened to freedom. Daria was thankful to be free and out of the warehouse, however, she wasn’t sure of what she thought of her friend at the moment. This day was all her fault. If only she and Tom hadn’t fought, for the millionth time, Tom would have had to have suffered today, and not she. Daria felt bad at this thought and decided it was not as if Jane planned it.
- Once Upon a Time in Lawndale, by Disco316 (Part 8): Tiffany appraised the man who stood before her. Hmm, he's not cute, he's not much of a brain if he came here, and he's way too fat to be a hired gun. I guess he must have money. Otherwise, he wouldn't be Stacy's, would he?
- Something Is Rotten in the State of Lawndale, by Kristen Bealer (Part 3): As they entered the Lane house that afternoon, Daria and Janatio heard what had to be either the thunderous final chords of a Mystik Spiral original or the band members beating each other to death with their instruments. The end result was the same, though: merciful silence followed.
- Stacy Rowe, Seeker (Part II), by jtranser (continued): "Daria, have you completely thought this through?" "I've tried to cover all the bases, Jane. Certainly, we'll have to deal with both Magda and Moctxezanti at the critical moment. That's a given. And, until then, we'll have to keep them busy until the other part of the plan kicks in. But we also have to face their zombie henchman, Beria."
- Turnabout Confusion Part II: All The King's Horses, by Dennis (continued): Helen was the first to face the results of her actions. A late-night beep from Eric told her to be in at 7 AM, so she was up and out long before the girls or Jake woke. On arrival, she expected a mound of paperwork and the standard Schrecter excuses. if that slimy sonofabitch ever puts a move on me... In fact, what she found was Eric, almost cowering in his office. "Riordan wants to talk to you," he said, a quiver in his voice. "Don't make the man wait, Helen."