Roentgen wants to start a message-board role-playing game he calls, Daria: The Werewolfening. Click the link for details and signing up. Upchuck helps out at right.
- The Prodigal Daughter, by a440 (Part 6): "Whatever you two do, be careful—Todd and his gang have been plum loco on the drug rampage and those two dum dums; Beavis and his Butt-Head were last seen stealing a riding mower."
- Crossing Stars, by Silver (Part 1): "Some rich idiot is paying thirty million ISK for a fast ship to transport him or her to a system that's been under intermittent siege for the last four League-standard months. Which means—” "It's a deathtrap.” This from Stacy, the navigator. "It's a deathtrap,” Daria agreed.
- Daria Is Raven's Apprentice, by Project Pegasus (SEASON ONE COMPLETE!): "My job was to try to bring you back to Earth," Joe Biden told Raven. He looked at Starfire. "But I think that she’s more qualified for that. I’ll see you around."
- Finn Morgendorffer 33: Independence, by HolyGrail2007 (Part 1): It wasn’t until later that night that Finn reviewed the necessary information for tutoring tomorrow. The sun would rise again, and Sierra would be back over for more work. Finn couldn’t hate her, what was the point? Sierra had not told Finn those things about himself: He did himself. It was harder to concentrate, but, just maybe, if Finn could concentrate on this tutoring work she assigned, and he did well at it, she’d be impressed. He could get the girl without his looks. Maybe instill a state of back to normality in this crazy life of his. Finn’s bad mood did not dissipate, but it lightened.
- First Day of School, or What Might Have Been, by Roentgen (Part 1): The Morgendorffer car pulled up to the school. Jake watched Quinn climb out of the car. He turned to his other daughter, Daria. "Don't get upset if it takes the other kids a little while to warm up to you." Daria watched as a young lady looked Quinn over from head to toe. "Hi! You're cool. What's your name?" "Quinn Morgendorffer," Quinn answered. Another young woman said, "Huge." Whatever 'huge' meant, it was certainly a complement.
- General Semantics, Private Angst, by Gwrtheyrn (Part 12): "Hey, Daria! Sorry we can't talk directly; those damn laws of physics, y'know. My friend, Roboplane Group Nexus 6, is going to ask you to do something you might find surprising, and I just wanted to let you know that it and I really did work out those instructions together. I can't lie to you, kiddo, we're up against it, with this space invasion business; but ol' Jakey's got a lot of plates in the air trying to make it come out right for us. You've got a key part in all this, so please, trust us, and do as Group Nexus 6 asks."
- Legion of Lawndale Heroes Special: No One Is to Blame, by Brother Grimace (preview): Tom realized what was going on. It was a direct challenge from Farrington. The cadet's god-like powers would be suppressed for thirty minutes, and he would be as vulnerable as any man. Sloane would be expected to do the same, and he would be without his own superhuman resources.
- Legion of Lawndale Heroes Special: Tokusatsu Team Up! by LSauchelli (continued): “Be careful!” cried the green-haired ranger as he jumped to intercept a rocky fist that had been directed straight at Daria’s face. “These Mindless Ones don’t look like much, but they pack punch that could easily shatter your skull!”
- A Ticket to Ride, by Doggieboy (Part 6): The brunette opened her eyes, looked down at her chest and said, “Uh-oh.”