Some guesses: She likes chocolate and candy, eats a lot of it for snacks, never gains weight. She operates on the "trick or treat" principle, meaning if you are nice to her, she will think you're cool and won't likely "trick" you. A little spoiled and stuck up because she is so popular.
Random fanfic ideas: Halloween returns to Lawndale, by herself. Why?
- She had a fight with her boyfriend and is cooling off, but might meet a new bf in town (Trent?).
- She wants to see what Earth is like again, liked the independence she had, wants to start her own band, maybe with Monique.
- She's pregnant and not sure what to do about it. Holiday Island time is not the same as normal time, so she could be pregnant for years, even decades. Who's the father(s)? What's the kid(s) gonna be like? Will the kid(s) be a new holiday(s)?
- She pulled a "trick" that backfired big-time, and she's on the run from one or more angry Holidays (or worse).
- Another Holiday (or being) pulled a "trick" on her and she's madder than hell and not going to take it. The guilty party has escaped to Lawndale and is in hiding . . . but not for long.