Saturday, January 12, 2008

"And the winner is . . ."

The nominations for best fanfics in the 4th Daria Fanworks Awards are up! Yes, the 2007 Booties for Daria Fanworks Awards - Written Works Nominations are on PPMB and ready for your votes! Go for it!

Um . . .

One teensy little problem, though: "Scarlett" cannot be among the nominations as it was already given an award in the 1st Daria FanWorks Awards in January 2005. It wasn't finished then, but it was still in the running and won. Please disregard that nomination this time. It would set a bad precedent to keep it in. Give someone else a chance.

LATE ADD: The problem with "Scarlett" has been fixed.

Go forth and VOTE!!!

3 comments:

legendeld said...

You went and messed up my voting plan. Now I have to pick them with darts.

The Angst Guy said...

I used a Ouija board myself.

Anonymous said...

The cat will tell me who to vote for.