This of course came from the Sick, Sad Life Planner.
More soon, stay tuned.
- Is It Graduation Yet? by MandeeMistress (COMPLETE!): I did not notice this one was finished. Sorry!
- A Little Problem, by Smileyfax (Part 4): A unique solution to a unique problem, offered by a unique individual wearing a toga.
- Schismatic, by Smileyfax (COMPLETE!): I owe another author an apology as I had not noticed that this story was finished, either. It's a mindblower.
- Daylight: When the Ball Dropped, by Disco316 (Part 16): “Quinn, what do you think of me?”
- Daylight LLH: Palmed Cards, by Gouka Ryuu (Part 2): On the lost art of keeping a secret.
- Order and Chaos, by Legendeld (Part 4): Daria let out a sigh. “You can never have this conversation with other Jedi but here goes. Order and chaos, Sith and Jedi. Put them together.”
- Unnamed story, by Doggieboy (Part 1): I wonder how long it will take me to get back to my old home?
- Size Does Matter, by BlackHole (Part 32): “Hey Daria, you’re like, praying to the gods of gravy again?” (PPMB)