The question is, whose sales receipt is it? Quinn's, I figure. If it had been Helen's, Jake would've had a very different reaction.
But what if it had been Daria's receipt?
- Apocalyptic Daria: Scarlett's Tale, by Doggieboy80 (Part 2): Where's Roger the Mouse when you need him most?
- Is It Graduation Yet? Part 2: College, by MandeeMistress (Part 1): “You’re unbelievable!” Jane shouted at the top of her lungs, as she hit Trent over the head with the unfolded piece of paper.
- Bet, by Legendeld (Part 5): “Please tell me you aren’t going to die.”
- Daylight: The Road to Nowhere, by Disco316 (Part 1): The sequel to "Daylight: When the Ball Dropped" sees our group of survivors two weeks after the sun came up, considering some good advice.
- New Clothes Experience, by Szcz (Part 1): Daria needs a new wardrobe after her grandmother burns her clothing. And a family secret comes to light.
- Order and Chaos, by Legendeld (Part 10): Your class today is Lightsaber Making 101.
- Project: FEISTI, by SoCalledGoodeGuy (Part 5): Everyone sing together! “There was blood upon the risers, there were brains upon the chute, intestines were a-dangling from his paratrooper suit...”
- Two Halves, by Dark Kuno: The beta version of Part 3 of the FF.net story is here for commentary.
- Were and Why, by Brandon League (Part 1): The long-awaited sequel to Deref's "Were Oh Were" is here at last!