So I'm going through the audio and image files for the Sick, Sad Life Planner, and I find some headers that looked really nice, stuff you could use on your computer or website or whatever, and here they are, above. Download away. Jane and Helen's pictures appear to be original; Jane's is really good. These look like you could have some fun with them.
Discovering all this stuff is almost (well, not quite, but you know) like discovering never-before-seen episodes of Daria. It's stunning to me just to look it over. I'm mulling over putting the WAV files on a webpage of their own for everyone to hear, but there are so freakin' many of them. Jeez Louise. We'll see.
- Daylight LLH: Erebus, by Roentgen and Brother Grimace (Part 4): Without even thinking about it, Sandi Griffin saves the Legion. Other parts of the world are not so lucky.
- Daylight: When the Ball Dropped, by Disco316 (Parts 13, 14, and 15): “Oh Charles, isn’t five times enough? Mmmm, ok,” Stacy said, then fell back into a doze.
- Divaween, by Disco316 (COMPLETE!): "This is the worst Halloween party we’ve ever been to!"
- John Lane 35: Chrysalis (Part 2): "Lemme tell ya, soon as I catch that gray-skinned freak, we's gonna have us a weddin' quick like and he's gonna do right by my lil' Myra Jean."
- Order and Chaos, by Legendeld (Part 1): “I saw what you did at dinner,” Daria said keeping herself between Quinn and the door. (An interesting crossover. Legendeld's commentary is here.)
- Daylight: Hunger
- From Below
- Halloween Visit
- Inner Demon
- Tales of the Ringbearers: Strange Paths to Regret
- True Quinn
- The Red Grape, by Gum Wars (COMPLETE!): Helen was competely [sic] blitzed again.