You may as well know that today is also National Fast Food Day, though as someone else has pointed out, every day is National Fast Food Day. Butt-head will be our mascot for this event, held at Burger World in Highland, Texas. Daria herself asks an important question about Beavis and Butt-head's future: click here.
Enjoy your mouseburger!
LATE ADD: Father Martin has left an invitation for a Dariacon in London on November 19th. Anyone up to it?
- Bet, by Legendeld (Part 6): “So, are you knocked up?”
- Daylight: Recruitment Day, by Richard Lobinske (COMPLETE!): For some reason, the phrase "Did the earth move for you, too?" comes to mind.
- Order and Chaos, by Legendeld (Part 11): Gracious, where are all these dead Sith coming from?
- The Other Side of Time: Unfinished Business, by The Sidhe (continued): The news from the Morgendorffer house was not to Jasper’s liking. “So they’ve got the place well guarded, eh?” said Jasper as he looked at the rough map of the area his men had drawn up.
- Mannequinn, by Michael Pallante (COMPLETE!): An emotionally damaged Daria and family arrive in Lawndale. *
* Contains adult content.