The previous batch of favorite unfinished stories, dating from mid-January of this year, named several stories that have indeed been finished since the list was posted. These heroic authors brought their ships safely into port, thank Jane.
- Lane Change, by Ranger Thorne: Excellent Daria/Doctor Who crossover, mind-blowing adventure.
- The Misery Chicks, by NightGoblyn: wtf?!?! omg omg omg omg omg omg!!!
- Same Drum, Different Tune, by Roentgen. A wicked AU in which Helen and Jake stayed hippies into their late 40s. Oh, the humanity!
And there was great rejoicing. In the Sorta Clueless category, I discovered that two stories I had previously listed as "unfinished" were in fact finished and had been for some time. In abject shame I hereby publish their titles and authors, with groveling apologies (rend garment, fall prostrate, cast ashes on head, etc.).
- Daria Disenfranchised, by Napalm Kracken. Actually finished in 2006.
- Scene Cut from “Aunt Nauseam,” by Lawndale Stalker. Actually finished in 2005.
I have more to say on the subject of unfinished stories, but will save it for later. Enjoy.