- House in the Woods, by Angelinhel. Shivery good atmosphere. I can't standing waiting for the bogeyman to pop out.
- Housing Daria, by Lorenzo Sauchelli. Two great TV shows rolled into one, and it works. This is such a fun read, and House is just awful (which made it even more fun). Avoids sentimentality in its best moments and grins wickedly.
- On the Couch, by Durgarox. We got the marvelous fan art, now we want the fanfic! Ship ahoy!
- Once Upon a Time at College, by Lawndale Stalker. Daria and Upchuck at a poker game. C'mon, this is priceless! Woo-hoo!
- Quinngali, by Nemo Blank/Scissors MacGillicutty. A twisted little cruller with fangs. I've got to know how this one ends.
- Shadow of a Cynic, by Ranger Thorne. A surprising but very welcome crossover that was touching and exciting both. Needs to be gathered into one thread, though; I can't track the five completed chapters all over the place.
- Snuff the Rooster, by Cypher. Nothing but fun, fun, and more fun, begging for more. Intelligent and clever, too.
- Stuck Inside of Lawndale with the Metafic Blues Again, by Gregor Samsa. Metafics really grab me. The audience call-outs here are catchy.
- Unexpected, by Nemo Blank. Maybe Nemo Blank will let someone else finish this, if he's not able. The tale ran off the road and was picking up speed, and it was awesome. The title says all.
Saturday, November 8, 2008
My Favorite Unfinished Stories (ver 2.0, part 2)
Continuing where we left off from PPMB....