- Greystar and WacoKid have gone beyond the pale in the current PPMB thread for scenes that should not be. I can never show my face on the Internet again.
- Derek offers a new PPMB Iron Chef: "... and that was when I shot him, Your Honor." The rules are explained there.
- Doggieboy's "Apocalyptic Daria: Brave New World" is now on FF.net and SFMB as well as PPMB. "Apocalyptic Daria: Scarlett's Tale" (another Doggieboy serial) is also on FF.net and SFMB (and PPMB). "Mission Ridiculous," his crossover with Daria and the old TV show Mission: Impossible, is on FF.net, too.
- Richard Lobinske offers a science link that might spark stories in the Daria Multiverse.
- Everyone has been having fun with a thing called the Hero Machine, which allows you to create your own superhero portrait. Daria-relevant examples may be found here.
And now for the fanfics.
- Apocalyptic Daria: Scarlett's Tale, by Doggieboy (Part 3): A crowbar is such a useful tool.
- Bet, by Legendeld (Part 4): “I can’t believe my favorite place to go is a gay bar.”
- Invading, by Lorenzo Sauchelli (bonus excerpt!): "Mad Cow!" (Illustration of the Captain America Daria is here.)
- John Lane 37: Chrysalis, by Richard Lobinske (COMPLETE!): "One more year shot to hell," Daria said with a tiny bit of cheer. I suppose next we see the butterfly emerge at the art colony, spread its wings, and ZAMMO! it's eaten by a penguin.
- Legion of Lawndale Heroes Mini: A Special Day for the Colonel, by Brother Grimace (COMPLETE!): "I wonder what the kids are up to now?"
- The Limits of Diplomacy, by Roentgen (COMPLETE!): Okay, this one takes the cake. I bow before thee and rend my garment. I am not worthy.
- The Name of God on the Lips, by Ranchoth (COMPLETE!): A triple crypto-crossover, says the author, but for me it's a toughie. Great story, good to see this particular Daria once again.
- Order and Chaos, by Legendeld (Part 9): “You aren’t allowed to die.”
- Project: FEISTI, by SoCalledGoodeGuy (Part 4): “…to the everlasting glory of the infantry, shines the name, shines the name of Rodger Young!”
- Upholder of the Good, by SoCalledGoodeGuy (Part 2.3): The laundry room does it every time.
- At the Nuts and Cheesy, by Gum Wars (COMPLETE!): It had been a horrible afternoon for quinn. Her mom had embarassed her in front of the whole fashion club and her new best friend, jane, had stayed behind to hang out with DARIA. She decided she was going to get laid.