The second annual Wonderfest Dariacon is coming up this weekend. Heh heh heh...
NEW NEWS! DariaWiki has some new pages and material. The newest page of all is: Ringwraith Three, by Lorenzo Sauchelli.
Two new artworks are online at Lawndale Online, both by Skooma: Daria Is a Viper Pilot and (the somewhat disturbing) Rorschach Daria.
MOAR FANFIC ADDED! This is a good day for readers!
- Our Time Now, by Charliefox2012 (Part 3): In the kitchen, Daria was surprised to see the ceiling light fixture missing, and replaced by a gaping hole and wires. Jake was standing on the table and reading what appeared to be an instruction manual. He apparently was trying to fix the ceiling light. He was having a bit of trouble. Daria stood to watch him. “Dammit,” he swore, still reading the manual, “Where does it say which wire is which?” he said touching the group of wires on examination. “Maybe a little light will make things easier,” Daria teased, reaching for the light switch.
- Reunion, by Smileyfax (Part 1): Helen Morgendorffer knocked on the front door of the house of Jane Lane, Daria's new friend. She was elated to discover Daria had made a new friend--the only people she had hung out with in Highland were those two... odd boys. However, she wanted to meet with Jane's parents, get to know them, find out if Jane ran with any bad crowds.
- Wristcutters: A Daria Story, by Charliefox2012 (Parts 5 and 6): Daria arrived at Eugene’s around seven. He and his family lived in an apartment a few blocks from her. It was okay looking; well, as good as it was going to look in this place. Nothing here looked nice. Daria hadn’t dressed up; it was too hot. She just wore her usual tank top, and jeans, but she felt she should have put on something nicer. [You have to read this. It is awesome.]
- Cold Comfort, by Doggieboy (Part 1): “Process her,” the sheriff said and shoved Daria towards the deputy with the pot gut. The man was at least forty-five and had a thick, dark mustache. He took his nightstick and gently prodded the young woman’s left shoulder with it. “Let’s go, girl,” he said as a younger redheaded deputy opened the door leading to the jail itself. Daria looked around as she was led in. She said nothing and ignored the deputies; she didn’t fight them, either, as she was led down a metal stairway to a desk. The middle-aged man sat at the desk and booted up a computer, while the younger deputy stood at her left side. [Guess the crossover?]
- Report on Ringwraith Three: The Fall and Rise of Vengeance Ring 167 (Tales of the Ringbearers 33), by Lorenzo Sauchelli (COMPLETE!): "...although we were able to track a few of Ringwraith One's clients for cross-dimensional travel, not one of them could help us find his current location," Ringbearer Pennyworth stated, his voice firm but obviously upset as he had no good news to bring.
- Stacy Rowe, Seeker (Part II), by jtranser (continued): "....So, you see, the key is Stacy and her biocongruent abilities. If you can inject an appropriate destabilizing factor at the proper moment, the Uncertainty Principle will take over. At that point, you should be able to maximize the situation to your advantage." "Thanks, Josh. You're saying that all we have to do is give things a nudge and let Stacy be Stacy, and it'll all turn out okay."
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: Finish the Story, Your Way), by Cap (COMPLETE?): "You knocked him out with just a slap?" Daria asked incredulously. [You have to read this one, too. It is also awesome.]
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: Lying About "The Kiss"), by Scissors MacGillicutty (COMPLETE!): "Young Thomas and I are no more." [It's ditto all over again. Wow.] PART 2 is here!