- Omega Omega, by Smileyfax (Part 6): "Lucy, I'm home!" Jane cried out with a faux-Cuban accent. "You got some 'splainin to do!" "Jane..." Jane turned at the voice. "Penny?"
- Lawndale's Finest: The Dark Knight, by NightGoblyn (Chapter 4, Part 3): Jane grabbed another slice of pizza and shook her head. “Can she get away with that? Isn’t there something in the Constitution about freedom of the press? I clearly remember DeMartino talking about it last year.” “It’s her press,” Quinn answered. “She has final say over what it prints. It’s not fair, but I don’t think there’s anything we can do about it.”
- Regifted, by Ajar (Part 3): Jane leaned against the lockers in the usual hallway in the usual fashion, ignoring the usual people, but something was certainly amiss. This day is going to go incredibly slowly. At least with Daria I had someone intelligent to talk to. Darn it if she didn't just brighten up the day with her pessimism. “Hi, Jane,” Brittany said. “Umm... where's Daria?” “Daria doesn't go here anymore,” Jane said. “Ms. Li basically forced her out.”
- Stacy Rowe, Seeker (Part II), by jtranser (COMPLETE!): Evgenia, the palace antiquities curator, found herself invisibly bound hand and foot, her clothes scattered on the tessellated travertine and marble floor and an angry Daria standing over her holding the Respighest, fully charged and rippling moires of crackling energy.
- Unnamed story (Dead Like Me crossover), by Pinkminx (Part 3): Daria sighed. She hated to admit it, but it was cool watching herself being torn apart and put back together, although she found it depressing that the first man to see her fully undressed was the one that was readying her for burial. One thought resonated through her mind: Don't try and cop a feel, you old necrophiliac bastard. [Story was started here, then moved here] (FF.net).
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: Famous Movie Lines), by Dennis (COMPLETE!): "Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine." Daria said sotto voce from behind the bar, as her sister strolled in with a cheery smile, her fashionista friends in tow.
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: Famous Movie Lines), by Disco 316 (COMPLETE!): Sandi addressed the women gathered around her while Quinn stood silently behind her. "The first rule of Fashion Club is that you do not talk about Fashion Club. The second rule of Fashion Club is you do not talk about Fashion Club."
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: Famous Movie Lines), by Gouka Ryuu (COMPLETE!): "But Tom, Tom, Tom!" Daria nearly shouted as the young man who had been making to leave but had stopped and turned to see what her outburst was about. "Tom, if you go, where will I go? What will I do?"
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fanfic Should Have: TGIF), by Roentgen (COMPLETE!): Quinn Morgendorffer walked happily towards the Fashionable Table at the Lawndale High School lunch room. She was wearing a brand new fashionable pair of expensive designer tennis shoes with pink shoelaces and she was looking towards the Three Js fawning all over her. Instead, she saw the Three Js fawning over... Jane Lane.