Still, it does invite comment. Who is Daria about to kiss, and why? Answers in Comments section, please.
Pinkminx would like some assistance with a fanfic she is writing.
- Apocalyptic Daria: Brave New World, by Doggieboy (Part 8): The next morning, Daria walked into the dining room and glanced at Helen and Diana as they washed the breakfast dishes. “Why didn’t anyone get me up?” she asked. “I missed breakfast and now I’m hungry.” “We decided to let you sleep today, sweetie,” Helen said as she dried a plate. “After all, yesterday was a full day for both you and Diana.”
- Gimme Skelter, by TAG, greatly aided by Brother Grimace (Prologue to Part 2): In another time and place, college freshman Helen Barksdale and Jake Morgendorffer help make a young man’s dream come true. Unfortunately, the young man is a psychotic cult leader named Charles Manson. The dream that comes true is the apocalyptic nightmare of Helter Skelter. (HTML version)
- Legion of Lawndale Heroes Gold Team 1: Coffee Klatch, by Roentgen (Pcart 3): Edmund Stephens and Tom Sloane ordered coffee from the bookstore's barista. They were two old friends that hadn't seen each other in years, and were filling the empty spaces in each other's lives that corresponded to the phrase "whatever happened to…?" The conversation was sprinkled with references that would have baffled an outsider. "So did Mr. Solomon ever figure out who slid that nasty poem under his door during history class?" said Edmund. "No. Which is good, because I was that one what did it," admitted Tom.
- Love Is a Series of Burning Sensations, by Undefinedlust (Part 9): Jane blankly stared at the drink selections for a few moments before realizing she felt dehydrated and grabbed a red sports drink. Moving further down the aisle she pulled a large bottle of Ultra Cola from the cooler before stopping in front of the beer section. With a slight sigh, she grabbed an eighteen pack of Trent's brand and headed for the counter. Seven looked at Jane cautiously. "Trent out of beer?" "Something like that," Jane shrugged. [Contains adult content. You are warned.]
- Smithereens: Sarcasm Dawn, by Wraith (preview): Charles grumbled and rolled over, pulling his pillow over his head. Although the stone-walled room his bed was in was very nicely furnished, it certainly wasn't as quiet as he had been told it was. he commotion only seemed to be getting worse when it was suddenly drowned out by the bell. Bong, bong, bong, pause; bong, bong, bong, pause.