- Am I Being Served? by Ajar (Part 3): "Look, there's someone half-amphora, half-man."
- Once Upon a Time in Lawndale, by Disco316 (Part 11): Tom held up his glass and toasted the red-haired woman. “Well, here's to you. Congratulations.” He swallowed the contents of his glass. “You got yourself a good deal.” The red-haired woman smiled when she realized what Tom had meant. “Oh, that auction thing. Forget it. Investing in land is so Pre-War of Northern Aggression.”
- Things Fall Apart, by Doggieboy (Part 13): Martin Peters was shown into the Russian consul’s office rather promptly, accompanied by Dr. Karin Nilsdotter and Tatyana Petrova. Tatyana handled the introductions. She motioned to the consul and said to Martin, “This is Vladimir Gregoryev, the Russian government representative assigned to Svarlbard.” Then to the Russian, she said, “This is Martin Peters, a...‘Ringbearer’, who says that he has been assigned to help us with the dead situation.”
- Two Halves, by Dark Kuno (teaser for Part 4): “So, you guys hear about the break-in at .Com last night?” Jane asked after they had walked for a few minutes in amiable silence.
- The Brain and the Beauty Redux, by Ronin, edited by Disco316 (COMPLETE!): Daria’s eyes finally teared up. “She was worth it. The passion, the knowledge, the betrayal; she was worth every damn minute of it.” She collapsed against Jane’s chest as emotion overtook her. Wow, Jane has nice boobs, she thought as she wept.