Medea42 found something. (Shhh!)
- Reality Is What We Make It, by Lord of Fluff (Part 1): The only sounds that invaded my sense of hearing as I worked furiously was the thunderclap of the soft storm that crashed down outside of the building I was in and the quick and precise clicking of computer keys as my hands swiftly raced across the keyboard. If this was going to work, I needed to get a move on.
- Wristcutters: A Daria Story, by Charliefox2012 (Parts 7 and 8): Daria entered her apartment, gave Erik his cottage cheese, grabbed the phone and headed into her room. The mess had been cleaned up. “Thank you, Erik!” Daria called. No answer, but she knew he heard. She dialed Eugene’s number hoping he was home.
- Cold Comfort, by Doggieboy (the REAL part 1): Let's just say that it was a bad day for muggers. A very bad day.
- Spirit Stick, by Brother Grimace (Part 4): After walking into the commons area, Archangel frowned as he saw that Valkryie had not stepped in with him–more like we probably stepped into differing time zones, he thought, seeing the newspaper dated 17 October 1962. Or different time periods. Looks like a "Shattered" scenario. Shame Richard isn’t here. He could lecture me about how I have to make sure that I don’t do anything that’ll disrupt the natural flow of events.
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: Lying About "The Kiss"), by Dennis (Part 1): The suspicious part of Jane’s mind whispered that Daria had frozen for a second, that something had been off about the conversation, but Jane again shoved it down, as they walked through the double doors into school. “See you after homeroom,” she said, and the two parted.