The tiger aside, is there anything new that can be said about DDMD, other than this? You tell me.
- Falling Into College 69: Two Intents, by Richard Lobinske (Part 3): "This is Blythe Lincoln with Channel 12 News and I'm on campus at Raft University. With me is Raft senior, Ms Daria Morgendorffer, copy editor for the campus newspaper, The Mast and a bit of a local celebrity known for her tenacity and dedication to her friends. Now, we know that a little over five years ago she was the subject of an usual feature article in Val Magazine."
- Gimme Skelter, by TAG and Brother Grimace (Part 19b): Mackenzie found it difficult to believe his quest was over. Then he remembered that it wasn’t.
- Iron Chef: Daria is Raven's Apprentice, by NightGoblyn (COMPLETE!): "Oh! I see friend Daria is helping friend Arrowette II activate her superpowers."
- Regifted, by Ajar (Part 10): “It's just caffeine,” Marina lied. “It's no different than having a few cups of coffee, except it's at lot quicker and easier on the stomach.”
- Reunions and Introductions, by Tscroggs (Part 2): “We’re willing to overlook a certain incident as long as she continues to follow the rules. I saw you coming in Daria; Samantha is already on the way down.”
- Shadows of a Timeless Song, by Dennis (Part 4): The summons woke her from a dreamless sleep. In the grey light of predawn, she showered, dressed, and fed herself. She couldn't have said why she did this, only that it felt... necessary. It wasn't that she was being forced—she remembered everything and there was no mind or will overriding her own—but still she felt the need.