Once you are done with that, it is also National S'mores Day. Celebration is mandatory. Do it to it.
Daria-ish stuff to come, eventually.
- Iron Chef: Daria Is Raven's Apprentice, by Project Pegasus (COMPLETE!): "President Obama would administer a much more humane program designed to cater to the needs of the elderly. He would build specially designed senior facilities, and when those facilities lure the unwary seniors into its clutches, he would launch them all into the sun."
- Unnamed story, by Pinkminx (Part 1): A restart of an earlier story, from July 1st.
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: School of Rock), by Roentgen (COMPLETE!): Daria bought a cheap electric guitar from a pawn shop and Jane brought a dulcimer. Trent had shown Daria how to play three chords and Jane provided the noise. The proof of Daria's dedication was that all of her fingertips were wrapped with band-aids.
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: School of Rock), by Roentgen (COMPLETE!): "Arigh. I da thinyu na tha muccab't rck'n'r, so'm 'ere t'telyebotit. I'ain'ese. Looketmi. Thizizwha y'get frmth ronrol lifstil. Ronrol kingrebya, taikyabyththroat, taikyabyth'art. 'S'imporennd. 'tisbluudielife 'tsef."
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fanfic Should Have: Hump Day), by Greystar (COMPLETE!): Scene: A wasteland in the middle of an unnamed city, In the background are abandoned skyscrapers and piles of compressed trash that dwarf the skyscrapers. In the immediate foreground, a hovering green and black egg-shaped robot and a more primitive looking robot, looking like a rusted cube with treads, look at each other in a manner that denotes curiosity....