On PPMB, Dulcinea asks a question about Daria that no one has asked before. Chip in with your thoughts, too.
An informal competition is also in the works on PPMB to take a large image found with the WayBack Machine and turn it into a unique Daria background for your computer. Join in the fun.
Historical Note: The current version of MTV's Daria website seems to date back to August 2001, with minor modifications. Just thought you'd like to know.
- Don't Sweat the Mall Stuff, by Kristen Bealer (COMPLETE!): Theresa jumped between Quinn and Sandi, belatedly realizing that this could be a fatal mistake. "Stop!" she cried, nerves shot. She was completely overworked, now that every other clerk in the vicinity had apparently gone on break at the same time. (FF.net)
- Falling into College 69: Two Intents, by Richard Lobinske (COMPLETE!): "You've really gotten good at buttering me up, haven't you?" [No, this is not sex talk!]
- Iron Chef: Daria Is Raven's Apprentice, by NightGoblyn (COMPLETE!): "Friend Daria is right! You do have a trick arrow for everything." [Continued here!]
- Stacy Rowe, Seeker (Part II), by jtranser (continued): "Welcome to Sanryojinja. My shrine is *CUTE*. It's not completely finished yet, though. But I have many *CUTE THINGS*!!! If you do not appreciate *CUTE*, then My shrine will not appeal to you because I love *CUTE*. *CUTE* makes *HAPPY*, and everyone wants to be *HAPPY*!"
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fanfic Should Have: Hump Day), by thatLONERchick (COMPLETE!): The warning lights blinked and he sighed. It was bad enough that he had to cross the tracks on his way home from AA every Tuesday and Thursday night, but every time he thought he might beat the evening freight the bar came down and he would waste eight minutes of his life watching box cars go by.