...and click on "New Daria." The pages load quickly, too. Wow. Click on the website links as you normally would. Tons of stuff to read, play with, and save.
Kara Wild the Great informs us that the number of signatures on the DVDaria petition went over 30,000. And we won!
Pinkminx offers two eye-popping pix on PPMB. Outstanding!
- Don't Sweat the Mall Stuff, by Kristen Bealer (Part 5): Quinn's shoulders tensed. She looked away from the mirror and said, "Oh, I don't know. If you knew Blake like I do, you'd realize that he isn't the type to be impressed by something as simple as color." "But, Quinn," Sandi replied with a smirk, "if you truly understood Blake, you'd also know that it's exactly those little details that make a difference to him."
- Falling into College 69: Two Intents, by Richard Lobinske (Part 4): After he heard the car drive away, Charles sat and listened to the silent house. He was alone and unsupervised for the first time since his arrest. It felt good. [But it didn't last! ]
- Gimme Skelter, by TAG and Brother Grimace (COMPLETE!): Armalin’s grin faded and he looked more serious. “I was saying that I’ve always considered myself a rational man—not an atheist, no, but a believer in logic and reason. The universe operates on the basis of law. There are mysteries, of course, and so much we don’t understand about the world and space, but I always thought that every ‘how’ or ‘why’ we asked had a reasonable answer.” He drank down the run and set the glass on his desk with a thump. “Now, I don’t know."
- Iron Chef: Daria is Raven's Apprentice, by Project Pegasus (COMPLETE!): "Stacy! Are you questioning the judgment of a higher-ranking Fashion Club officer? Does Sandi Griffin need to choke a bitch?"
- Jacob Morgendorffer, Esq., by Cap (Parts 1 and 2): Helen’s long brown hair was swirling around her head as the old pick-up truck rattled its way down the two-lane country road. The beaded leather band across her forehead doing little to keep wildly fluttering tresses from her eyes but the cooling breeze felt too good to consider winding up the window. “I’ve been thinking,” she said turning her face to her husband, Jake. (FF.net)
- Legion of Lawndale Heroes GT, by Roentgen (COMPLETE!): Sandi and Daria were left face to face with Villacana, Stephens, Strine and Stoudemire. The latter four had combined themselves into a single being of unknown capability. Since Strine had proven himself to possess psionic abilities and since Stephens could clearly teleport, whatever Sandi and Daria faced would be difficult to overcome.
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fanfic Should Have: Hump Day) by JPAGC (COMPLETE!): "Hey, fellas. Just want you to know, we welcome same-sex partners. What you do with the ring is your business."
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fanfic Should Have: Hump Day), by thatLONERchick (COMPLETE!): "You slice a lot of tomatoes?" Trent asked in a flirtatious tone. Daria smiled slightly and glanced at him out of the corner of her eye.