Cat fancier/hater Erwin Schrödinger might or might not have been born 122 years ago today, yesterday, or tomorrow. He is or is not famous or infamous for devising a means of getting rid of cats using quantum physics, a feat for which he won or did not win the Nobel Prize. To my amazement, no one known has ever written a Daria fanfic that makes use of the Schrödinger's cat experiment. Why not? What's wrong with you people?
Today is also International Youth Day, though I have no idea what good it would do Daria and Jane.
MDetector5 offers new sketches of the Fashion Club on PPMB. Enjoy.
- Daddy's Home, by Brother Grimace (COMPLETE!): Trent smiled as he stood in the doorway of the nursery, watching as his wife held up a crying infant from the crib, waving the child's tiny hand at him. "Look, it's Daddy," the woman said, smiling as the child saw Trent and stopped crying, holding out her hands for Trent to come and hold her. "Oh... you want Daddy to hold you?"
- Once More, With Sitting, by Richard Lobinske (Part 1): "Are you going over to Jane's tonight?" "No, she heard that there was a traveling Andy Warhol exhibit in Swedesville, so she hijacked Tom and his rusty steed to take her there." "So, where are you going?" "I'm babysitting for the Guptys."
- Partnership, by Dennis (COMPLETE!): Partnerships, I mused, are necessary in this business, but usually end badly. What's that, boss? Not planning on kicking Rocza and me out, are you? The mental voice of my familiar, Loiosh, was quizzical.
- Reaped Out 2: Sickle Sad World, by Pinkminx (Part 2): Daria's mind remained with her sister. She not only recalled their brief encounter, but replayed the sisterly moments they had once shared, the good and the bad. She was guilt stricken as she realized the bad moments far surpassed the good. (FF.net)
- Tiffalicious, by Roentgen (COMPLETE!): "We can't find Tiffany! She's on another one of her diets again... and when she goes on a diet for too long, she goes crazy."
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: Daria Kills Jane, Or Vice Versa...), by Gouka Ryuu (COMPLETE!): "She had disappeared about ten years ago, right after graduating college. Her friend had been distraught about the whole thing, even though she was the most viable suspect...."