The Sgt. Pepper album and other Beatles hits are parodied in a number of Daria fanfics, particularly by author jak981125 who wrote "Mystik Spiral's Lonely Lawndale Band" (with parodied album cover!), "Our Drummer's Rusty Van," "Shabby Road," "Mystik Spiral (The White Fic)," and "A Hard Dazed Night." Not to be outdone, E. A. Smith wrote "Nowhere Man." I've probably missed others, so feel free to contribute to the list.
Medea42 found an interesting hoodie on e-Bay. Nice touch there.
NightGoblyn needs translation help with a German phrase or two on PPMB. Any German-speakers may apply.
"Infected" has been declared complete at Part 5 by legendeld.
- John Lane 35: Give Me a C! by Richard Lobinske (Part 1): Daria and John join forces in an alternate-universe version of "Groped by an Angel."
- Miss Ann and Her Five Sisters, by Szcz (Parts 1 and 2): Amanda Lane gets a curious visit in 1986, in this AU tale.
- New Life, by legendeld (Parts 2 and 3): Quinn becomes a prisoner in her own home. Her jailer? Her mother.
- Red Centre, by TheSecretSharer (Part 1): A double-crossover from TV in the 1980s, and I won't spoil this one. You have to read it to believe it.
- Turnabout Confusion Part II: All The King's Horses, by Dennis (continued): "If a guy knows what he wants and goes after it, a boyfriend don't mean ****."