. . . Helen Barksdale and Jake Morgendorffer recited their commitment vows and were married, or whatever. If it wasn't official, they're common-law spouses so it doesn't matter anyway. They celebrated their 23rd anniversary in The Daria Database, and ten years later, we must ask: Are they still alive, together, and as much in lust as they were when we last saw them? Or have they finally ditched each other and gone on to hotter and better things?
- Box to the Future, by Smileyfax (Part 1): Ooooooooo, this one had better be finished soon, it is sooooo good. DO IT!!!
- Avenging, by Lorenzo Sauchelli (Part 14): "What happened?" "We call it a world extinction event."
- False Starts, by thatLONERchick (COMPLETE!): Three gripping views of alternate Darias and their very alternate situations.
- Stacy Rowe, Seeker (Part II), by jtranser (continued): Anthony DeMartino has an idea for a way to help students concentrate. (Oooo, this was evil.)
- Stage Fright, by NightGoblyn (Part 2): Oh, mercy, that was evil. Bad Jane! Bad! And poor Anastasia! (But she deserved it.)
- Swan Song, by NightGoblyn (COMPLETE!): "Of course, the very next day Ms. Li held an assembly to talk about the glory and honor Sandi was bringing to Lawndale High as a world leader.”