I always thought a ringbearer was either a hobbit or a small kid with a pillow at a wedding. I was apparently misinformed. Brother Grimace has clarified the Ringbearer issue on DariaWiki. Who are their enemies again?
Want to see Daria as Raven of the Teen Titans? If you like the pic, tell Ranger Thorne about it.
How did Darius react when he first saw Jane Lane? Acidgirl gives us the big picture ("Meeting Jane" in GIF). Will a John Lane-meets-Daria pic be far behind?
- A Little Problem, by Smileyfax (Part 2): In which we hear Jane's immortal words: "Oh, Daria, you're already hung!"
- Avenging, by Lorenzo Sauchelli (Parts 4 and 5): Tom Sloane's suckiest day ever, more or less. And Daria learns about the black helicopters.
- Career Change, by Doggieboy (COMPLETE!): A look into the lives of the characters in "A Little Vacation" and "The Cynic and the Defender."
- Common People, by NightGoblyn (COMPLETE!): Ow ouch ouch ow ouch OW OW OW!!! That was so nice.
- Daria: Grendel Reborn, by Grifter74 (Part 1): Daria has unusual aspirations in this universe, and they've made her anything but lazy.
- John Lane 35: Give Me a C!, by Richard Lobinske (Part 3): Daria was right when she said, "The universe hates us." That's the whole point of fanfic, isn't it?
- Stacy Rowe, Seeker (Part II), by jtranser (continued): Whoa. OMG. What in the name of all the Tsars just happened here?