In the infamous scene at right, Tom (with wallet out) negotiates a price with Daria for the evening to come in "My Night at Daria's." There are favorable episode reviews of this one (Outpost Daria, Sick Sad World 1, Sick Sad World 2). The DariaWiki page on this is not complete. (Help, anyone?)
- Avenging, by Lorenzo Sauchelli (Parts 9 and 10): Daria closed her eyes at the green blood and shook her head. "I never thought I would say this, but- EWWWW!"
- Falling Into College 63: Broken Star, by Richard Lobinske (Part 2): Waiting for news about a loved one in danger is the hardest thing of all.
- The Lawndalian Candidate, by mman (Part 1): "Esteemsters" redone, with a unique political angle. M0ar of this, pl33z.
- New Life, by legendeld (Part 6): That was the rudest of awakenings.
- Stacy Rowe, Seeker (Part II), by jtranser (continued): "Just thinking about it makes me feel achingly glamorous." "That's strange, all I feel is pouty and waif-like."
- Swan Song, by NightGoblyn (Part 6): Daria to Sandi: “Listen to me, you stuck-up bitch."
Two Iron Chefs are receiving far better than average fare. IC: Natural Born Killers, put forth by ikaa, asks for a crossover with the movie Natural Born Killers. Scissors MacGillicutty stepped up to the plate and drove the ball out of the stadium. IC: Evil Jane has gained marvelous responses from NightGoblyn and BlackHole. Check 'em out.
Speaking of fan art, S.C.'s "Daria vs. Melody Powers" comic page is a brain-burner. Whoa. Also, Lorenzo Sauchelli shows Daria as Captain America (from "Avenging") and Samantha Arangois as War Machine. I don't know who Samantha is.
Remember that little Daria statuette someone made? Here's more about it. Thanks to Reese Kaine for the update.