Here Nick and Max, two former members of Mystik Spiral, try out for the synchronized swimming team in the next Olympics. We use their image to celebrate a not-yet holiday, World Ocean Day. Yes, this is not yet a holiday so don't decorate your fish tank yet.
Wouter says this is a "forgotten song that will be forever linked to Daria." Agree? Disagree? Go here to register your vote.
- Avenging, by Lorenzo Sauchelli (Parts 2 and 3): Daria is the new Cap, but who's the new Spider-Man? A Daria/ DELPHI/ Airwolf/ Marvel crossover (at least).
- John Lane 35: Give Me a C!, by Richard Lobinske (Part 2): "Oh Kevvie!" cried Brittany. "I got a C!" Kevin stared at her chest. "Um, babe, they look the same to me."
- New Life, by legendeld (Parts 4 and 5): There’s a story about why Quinn wears full length pants and a long sleeve shirt in the middle of summer. Will Jamie find out?
- Size Does Matter, by BlackHole (Part 25): "Friend" is still the f-word for Daria. (SFMB)
- Stacy Rowe, Seeker (Part II), by jtranser (continued): We learn that the Milky Way galaxy is like a giant Krispy Kreme donut with a special hole in its center. And God is Homer Simpson. (Just kidding. I hope.) Plus: A really dreadful pun. OMG, that was bad. :)
- Turnabout Confusion Part II: All The King's Horses, by Dennis (continued): Tiffany has a most confusing day—more so than usual, I mean.