In the realm of weird threads, more bits were added to Things Students Are No Longer Allowed To Do At Lawndale High. Goodness, I don't remember my high school having these issues. Shame, really.
S.C. is taking requests for fan art. You know what to do. Any other artists taking requests?
- Daria: The Door to Safety Is Shut, by MrPowerpuff (up to Part 12): "Sandi grunts in pain…as the blood bleeds from her wounds slowly…"
- Daria vs Abraham Lincoln, by Smileyfax (Part 1): Daria's in Lawndale, at a party alone . . . until she meets her first friend. (Hang on for this weird AU.)
- The Cynic and The Defender, by Doggieboy (Part 1): Taking up where "A Little Vacation" leaves off: Daria and her super-boyfriend.
- Long Trek Home, by Ranger Thorne (Part 1 complete!): “However, even that would only give us an extra two days before this universe collapses in upon itself.”
- Red Centre, by TheSecretSharer (continued): This story cannot be described. It must be experienced. OMG.
- Reign of the Darias: Life as a Corpse, by Lorenzo Sauchelli (Part 5): The best ally Daria could ask for in Chicago was the one person she'd rather never knew that she had turned into an undead.
- Stacy Rowe, Seeker (Part II), by jtranser (continue): "Daria, I have to tell you that some of the alternate realities I've been to are just wack." PLUS: Kitchen utensils that can destroy the Earth!