In the news, there is a movie review of Sex and the City in which the reviewer compares herself to Daria, then does a fine Daria-like job on the movie, slicing it to pieces.
PLUS . . . someone has named a pet rat after Ms. Morgendorffer!
AND . . . a newspaper review of Daria that compares her to the ebola virus! I love it! Woo-hoo!
LATE NEWS: I am reliably informed that today is Blog Like It's The End Of The World Day (BLITEOTW Day, for short). Blog away, then. I have to mow the yard.
- The Cynic and The Defender, by Doggieboy (Part 2): Robert gets upset. Not angry, just upset. (NOTE: Current text contains type-translation errors.)
- Iron Chef - Evil Jane, by lots of people (continued): The new "evil Jane" round-robin has begun. Much violence anticipated. *
- Legion of Lawndale Heroes Mini: "…But Determined To Try." by Roentgen (COMPLETE!): Like the Vulcan says, having is not so nearly pleasing a thing as wanting.
- Stacy Rowe, Seeker (Part II), by jtranser (continued): I think my head is about to explode from reading this story. In a good way, I mean. LATE ADD: Okay, my head exploded. BRB after I clean up.
- Swan Song, by NightGoblyn (Part 3): In so many ways, the fewmets have hit the windmill.
- Turnabout Confusion Part II: All The King's Horses, by Dennis (continued): Nothing could be crueler than making a cheerleader date a guy in the Chess Club.