This is Kevin Washington, the almost unknown younger brother of our first president. He attempted to catch a cannonball at the Battle of Yorktown ("I be-ith the QB!") and immediately won a posthumous place in that year's Darwin Awards, even though Charles Darwin hadn't even been born yet.
Enough boring history. On with the overdue fanfic list!
- Earthfall, by legendeld (Episode 3, Part 1: "Hidden"): A bittersweet meeting for Jane, and consideration of future plans.
- Everybody Loves Jane, by a lot of weird perverted people (continued, to everyone's joy). *
- Falling Into College 61: Latitudes, by Richard Lobinske (Part 15): Q + Q = Zzz (story will explain all).
- I've Waited Here for You, by Kristen Bealer (COMPLETED!): A masterwork. Magnificent. This takes Daria/Trent and nails it to the wall where it belongs. I throw myself at Kristen's feet. I am not worthy.
- A Legend of Rebirth, by Richard Lobinske (COMPLETE!): A Daria/Red Dwarf crossover with a twist.
- Legion of Lawndale Heroes, by Brother Grimace: An outer-space teaser for chapter 12.6.
- Legion of Lawndale Heroes Minis - 'Legionnaires 101,' by Brother Grimace (COMPLETE!): Learning the ropes the hard way.
- Legion of Lawndale Heroes Minis - 'On Physical Attractiveness in Metahumans,' by smk (COMPLETE!): Not as special as we once thought we were, are we?
- A Little Vacation, by Doggieboy (Part 8): Not all of the monsters are undead.
- The Misery Chicks, by NightGoblyn (Part 9): It's bombs away, and the cafe is ground zero. *
- Size Does Matter, by BlackHole (Parts 7 and 8): Oh, the horror! The humanity! Alas, alackaday, my gosh! Poor Jane! 8D
- Stacy Rowe, Seeker (Part II), by jtranser (continued): Curious as to how the Sloane family made its fortune? Click here and be enlightened.
- Surprises, by legendeld (Parts 14 and 15): Brittany has some wicked but welcome advice for Daria. Chapter 15 just now up!
- What America Needs, by Inaria (COMPLETE!): It's election time, 2008. Who married Mack Mackenzie? And who married Helen?
* Contains mature content. Brace yourself.
More later. Have a great Prez Day Party!