Father Martin asks the musical question: "Deref in England" Dariacon - which weekend? Please check this out if you are in or plan to be in the U.K. in the near future, to welcome the famous foreigner, Deref of the Outback! (Not the steakhouse, though.)
And now, some fanfic and art updates.
- Death Number 106: Ode to El Kabong, by Alpacca Jo: Poor Tom. Sucks to be you.
- A Little Vacation, by Doggieboy (Part 5 but catching up).
- My Nights at Daria's Anthology: Stacy: Continuing the PG-13 Lawndale variation on Edgar Lee Masters's Spoon River Anthology.
- My Nights at Daria's Anthology: Sandi: Uh-oh.
- I Still Want a New Duck, by Patrick Moore (COMPLETE!): Talk about crossovers!
- The Cynic, The Fashionista and The Jackass, by Doggieboy (Parts 8 and 9): Together again, and in deeper trouble than ever before. Plus, Beavis eats his vegetables.
- A Little Vacation, by Doggieboy (Part 9): The natives are restless and hungry, and Daria & co. might soon need to change hotels.
- Size Does Matter, by BlackHole (Part 10): Jane gets ready once more to try her luck with the new giant in town and create a new definition of "kinky."
PPMB Fan Art
- Burnout Girl in College, by Ranger Thorne (discussion here). The eyes have it!
- Iron chef: Burnout girl's other eye, by Wouter: Inspired by Ranger Thorne's artwork, a challenge!
- Iron Chef: Calling All Artists (Part 2), new entry by JennaUsername, a.k.a. The Dramatic Monarch on deviantART (direct link here). Jodie's got a major problem now.
- Quick Tom Sloane, by Lucky Maroon: Not bad for a quickie!
- New Stuff (just outline), by HumberBay: Daria on stage, a WIP (direct link here).