- Brittany: Are you in a play or something?
- Daria: Yes. I'm playing Mrs. Lincoln, after she went crazy.
- Brittany: I didn't know she went crazy.
- Jane: Oh, yeah. That's why Lincoln shot himself.
- Brittany: Wow!
- Jodie: Come on, Brittany. Let's finish outfitting, and I'll tell you all about how nice Mr. Lincoln really died.
- Brittany: You mean the bullet didn't kill him?
Happy birthday, Abe. You done good. And so have the Daria fans.
- Her Web of Sin, by Molekiller: A beautiful woman from Trent's past drops by to have a little talk and play a little game. A tale possibly suggested by this.
- Darkly Daria, by lsauchelli (Parts 2 and 3): A mask is always helpful when stalking prey.
- A Little Vacation, by Doggieboy (Part 7): Bang bang, you're still dead.
- Darkly Daria, by LSauchelli (Part 3).
- Falling Into College 61: Latitudes, by Richard Lobinske (Part 14): Everyone does what they do best: the women talk weddings while the men get stone drunk. The sharks sense blood and close in.
- Scenes No Daria Fanfic Should Have: Dawn of a New Horror: NightGoblyn offers an alternate chapter to Richard Lobinske's Falling Into College. Not a funny ficlet, but a good one!
- The 1,001 Deaths of Tom Sloane: This is getting way too good. Some of these almost did me in.
UU suggested I write something about Mystik Spiral, and Brother Grimace suggested something about "Pinch Sitter," so let's see what we get tomorrow. . . .