This is also the birthday of so many famous people that listing them would be a bore (Stevie Wonder, Stephen Colbert, Roger Zelazny, Carl Linnaeus, Joe Lewis, Arthur Sullivan of Gilbert & Sullivan, etc.), so you can click here and see them all. I have a few favorites to mention later.
The Daria Fan Club has hit the 800-fan mark. Nice work. Now if only someone would actually DO SOMETHING THERE, that would be perfect.
While lying plague-ridden on a pile of artwork stolen from the Louvre, Deref the Barbarian has been admiring the phallic symbolism of the Eiffel Tower and has posted photographs of the same captured from unlucky tourists who crossed his path. The Darian Horde might move on into Germany without him, but Deref is still the Supreme Oz Darian Commander-for-Life of Greater West Europa. Crom bless him! dErEf r0OlZ!1!!!!11!!!
Update, part the first. Sorry I've not kept up with the Big Fanfic List Project, but hope to do it soon.
- Apocalyptic Daria, by Doggieboy80 (Part 44): What about Tom? (Heh heh heh heh heh)
- Embers, by Sailor Ranger, a.k.a. Angelboy (Part 18): Quinn has a valuable learning experience about dance partners.
- Falling Into College 61: Latitudes, by Richard Lobinske (COMPLETE!): The epic saga is done! Shame about Jane and Mack, though. They so ruled together.
- A Little Vacation, by Doggieboy80 (Part 19): “Tom Jones? That’s an odd name to choose.” “Oh, it’s not unusual." (Such an awful pun.)
- Someone Set Up Us the Bomb, by Smileyfax (Part 1): Hell evidently hath no fury like a cynic scorned.
- Private Dicks, by CINCGREEN (Part 1): An accurate but misleading title for an intriguing premise. Moar, pleez.
- Falling Into College 61: Latitudes, by Richard Lobinske (COMPLETE!)
- Yes, Quinn . . . ., by NightGoblyn (COMPLETE!)
- The Cynic, The Fashionista and The Jackass, by Doggieboy (COMPLETE!): IT'S THE AWESOME MEXICAN STANDOFF SCENE! (“Can we get this over with? I have better places to be!”)
- A Little Vacation, by Doggieboy (Epilogue 2): Daria gets hers, so to speak.
- Size Does Matter, by BlackHole (Part 23): Too many cooks almost spoil the broth until Quinn saves the day.