But that's why I'm here, and that's why you're here, too. Bad dirty is good to share.
On DariaWiki, Brother Grimace has written about Defender Rings, which are not birth-control devices.
New art is out!
- Lorenzo Sauchelli has given the Legion of Lawndale Heroes new uniforms. Wow!
- MDetector5 has created a new Quinn & Daria piece!
And Mike Xeno has started a conversation about Irredeemable Daria Characters. I have some thoughts on this but have to go to bed. More soon. LATE ADD: I've had my say on the topic, now. Post your thoughts as well!
- Falling Into College 62: Run It Up the Mast, by Richard Lobinske (Part 1): Daria goes job-hunting: "Would you like fries with that?"
- The Kid Stays Out of the Picture, by Scissors MacGillicutty (fragment): A fantastic story bit inspired by S.C.'s portrait of Daria as a "cleaner."
- A Little Vacation, by Doggieboy (Epilogue 1): Robert goes up against zombies and comes out second best, only moments before . . .
- Oh, That Smell, by thatLONERchick (COMPLETE!): This is about as unusual and nasty a superpower as can be.
- Turnabout Confusion Part II: All The King's Horses, by Dennis (continued): I have plenty of time to crush them, thought Ms. Li as she watched her spy camera monitors.