The Daria Fan Club has 822 members, but still not a lot of activity (*sigh*).
- John Lane 34: Barbeques and Gridiron, by Richard Lobinske (COMPLETE!): "Why, pray tell, do you smell like beer?"
- Daria: The Door to Safety Is Shut, by MrPowerpuff (up to Part 9): “Oh, come on, Daria, why don’t you just admit you shot my brother!”
- Daria's Box, by Smileyfax (COMPLETE!): A naughty story about a few double entendres. *
- A Little Vacation, by Doggieboy80 (up to Epilogue 2: Redemption)
- Someone Set Up Us the Bomb, by Smileyfax (up to Part 10): Daria couldn't think of anything to actually say to her ex-husband, but the gun in her glove compartment had a few choice words it wanted to share.