As a little historical note, today was the day 151 years ago when Dred Scott was freed at last from slavery. Arguably one of the most famous people who ever suffered under such an inhuman system, he got a job as a porter and died the following year from tuberculosis, never seeing the start of the American Civil War. Hats off to you this Memorial Day.
Lawndale Online reports that as a result of spam, a new filtering system was put into place for posting. Read about it here and here.
24,800 visits logged here! Thnx!
- Coming of Age, by Deep Metal (Part 22, almost done): Daria and the rest of the Highland High crew rush to save Beavis and Butt-head from a fate I'm not going to tell you about. A fun story from the "Beavis and Butt-head" fandom, this one. The coming epilogue will finish the tale.
- A Little Problem, by Smileyfax (COMPLETE? oh, that was a bad pun): Is this tale done? Can't tell, it could go for a while. It could have been called "Daria's Addition." It's going to make "My Night at Daria's" rather complicated, unless it isn't Tom who visits. (Three guesses who will be there instead.) At least Daria didn't wake up as a giant cockroach. *
- On a Rowe, by Alpacca Jo (COMPLETE!): Quinn hangs up on Stacy. Stacy snaps. Whammo! An alternate outcome for "Fat Like Me."
- Apocalyptic Daria, by Doggieboy (What About Tom?)
- Apocalyptic Daria, by Doggieboy (Epilogue 2)
- John Lane 34: Barbeques and Gridiron, by Richard Lobinske (COMPLETE!)
- Legion of Lawndale Heroes Mini: Goodbye, Tiffany, by Roentgen (COMPLETE!): Holy crap! thought Daria. I can't believe I just said that.
- On a Rowe, by Alpacca Jo (COMPLETE!): See description above.
- A Yankee Marine in General Lee's Army, by The Sidhe (continued): As I read this, I confess I wonder what Lincoln is doing right now. Alternate histories always leave you thinking.
* Contains adult content.