And Daria isn't all that hawt, either. Get over it.
If you do want to believe Quinn is smart, then you should know today is also National Reading Day, so go read something in her honor.
This is also Texas Independence Day, which Daria and Quinn would easily recall from their time in Highland, because they got the day off from school.
SPECIAL IMAGE FOR JIM NORTH! Jim asked for the largest Birth of Venus image I could get with Jane in it, from the Daria's Inferno game, and here it is (click link). You'll have to erase Daria and blow up the image, but that's it.
- collar, by Jim North (continued): Stacy set the phone back in its cradle and felt as if she'd entered a state of shock. Too many emotions were trying to make their way to the surface, leaving her temporarily unable to feel anything. She sat, staring at the wall until slowly, very slowly, a grin spread across her face. [NEW! Next section up: "I guess that leaves the decision up to me, then," Sandi said quietly. Stacy nodded and looked down again. She sniffled and felt the tears starting to come in earnest when Sandi stood up, crossed the room, and wrapped her up in a tight embrace. She returned the hug, pushing her face into Sandi's collar as the other woman stroked her hair. "I love you," Stacy cried into Sandi's shoulder. It sounded like a plea.]
- Daria: Hunter 6—Infectious, by Jim North (continued): Jane walked back over to Daria. "Gosh, it's Little Miss Hardass," the shorter woman deadpanned. "Can I have your autograph?" [NEW! Next section up: The thing that used to be a woman pressed in on its intended victim. Jane grabbed its arms at the wrists, but it leaned in, mouth slavering, and bit down on Jane's collarbone. Jane growled through her teeth, then yelled, "Shoot it! Shoot it! Somebody shoot it!"]
- NEW! Esteemsters: 4chan Edition, by TAG (THREAD 404'D!!!1!1!!!11!): "...Then byotch outs me as a megatrap rite b4 Pedo’Neill is 404’d, sk00l burnz down, & SWAT teemz pwnz teh survivorz. I am so NOT okay w/ this thread!" (SFMB)
- Falling into College 72: Valley of Love and Delight, by RLobinske (Part 11): "Don't blame that loose dog on me," Daria said. "And don't blame me for breaking things up before you really hurt it."
- Finn Morgendorffer 35: The Fat Chick, by HolyGrail2007 (Part 1): “Gee, Stacy, what an interesting selection of perfume you have purchased today.” Sandi remarked, looking at the bag Stacy was holding. “It’s almost as if you don’t care it’s a knockoff of a more noteworthy French brand.” Sandi always knew how to craft insults. It was quite the talent.
- The Hallowed Halls of Fielding, by Roentgen (Part 11): "Go away, ginger girl." "Dah-RIA.... can't two sisters just... you know... chat?" "The last time I heard the story, I was an escaped Russian mail-order bride that adopted the Morgendorffer name and that was living in the basement. I must have done something really special to be upgraded to 'sister'. Either that, or you want something?" "Daria... I need to know some tricks. Some study tricks." "Silly rabbit. You think I have a magic wand shoved up my butt?"
- Into the Fray, by Minx (Part 6): “Don’t move,” Trent spoke in a low, calm tone. Quinn, Daria and Jesse stared in shock, mouths agape at Trent’s bold decision. The man whimpered, but remained still except for his quivering hands, his fingers still holding his zipper. “Please don’t shoot me,” the man pleaded in a high pitched whimper.
- It's All About the Intention, by Psychotol (COMPLETE!): “Daria, you’re a flag officer, what the hell were you doing getting shot at?” asked Helen, now angry. “I’m a Tasmanian Devil, I have to get some violence in every now and then,” said Daria.