A curious Daria-related birthday anniversary: Botticelli, famed artist from a Very Long Time Ago (the Renaissance). Botticelli, now 565, painted The Birth of Venus, an iconic work that somehow became a meme in Daria. The latter link explains all, with relevant imagery.
- Daria: Hunter 6—Infectious, by Jim North (continued): "Is it a holiday or something?" Daria shook her head. "Columbus Day was earlier this week, but nothing today," she said. "Not unless they declared a new one without telling anyone. Something's wrong." "Well, I'd assume that's why our agent buddies called us about an emergency," Jane said with a shrug.
- Esteemsters: 4chan Edition, by TAG (in progress): "Lawndalechan is an epic school full of win! We roll over 9000 triples! That is why you will triforce to 404 the rickrolls."
- Finn Morgendorffer 34: A Few Cans of Soda, by HolyGrail2007 (COMPLETE!): Finn had little time for Kevin, he had to put a stop to Ms. Li. There was no way in hell Finn was going to let that caffeine-addled superbitch run free.
- General Semantics, Private Angst, by Gwrtheyrn (Part 15): A supernally brilliant blue star, with a smaller attendant chip of whiteness, gleamed ahead. They were traveling at maximum blast, a profligate waste of resources, so tomorrow, that blue star would begin to show a disk to the naked eye. By the end of the day, she would be ensconced back in the Presidential palace, to enjoy the company of President Lane, 'X,' and Jim Vitale.
- The Hallowed Halls of Fielding, by Roentgen (Part 9): Quinn closed The Odyssey in despair. It was all Greek to her.
- Legion of Lawndale Heroes Mini: The Vetting Process, by Brother Grimace (COMPLETE!) “She looks like she’s a Latina—so I’d say that she’s the new soon-to-be ex-Mrs. Armalin.”