Over 150,000 hits on this site! Yay!
- NEW! Alison vs Mr T, by Smileyfax (COMPLETE!): Mr. T poked around inside the robo-remains of the robo-Jane robot. Inside, he found a robo-note written on robo-paper. "Mr. T!" the note read. "I have kidnapped Jane, and spirited her away to my fortress of evil and seduction! I intend to seduce Jane to the ways of evil... and sexiness! We will have sexy, evil times, mark my words!" "Does her boldness know no ends?" Daria questioned aloud. (Daria/The A Team) [Smileyfax is BACK!!!]
- NEW! Freaks of Lawndale, by Skraeling (COMPLETE!): Scarlet stood by the front of her new school, too nervous to walk closer, ignored by the students already there, and by those arriving. In front of her a sign proclaimed Lawndale High School and an American flag fluttered slowly in the wind. Clutching the silver ankh around her neck, she stepped closer....
- [Other stories that were published elsewhere have FF.net links placed with their mention here.]
- Dark Date, by Ajar (COMPLETE!): "Tonight, on Dark Date, a Home-Ec teacher from Lawndale, Maryland meets an entrepreneur from Santa Clara, California, and when the lights come on, there's a revelation you have to see to believe. Coming right up, on Dark Date."
- End over End, by Shull Bitter (continued): "Is this the part where the ax murderer gets us?" Daria finally asked. "Nah, this road is so dead that he's probably still sleeping," Jane said.
- Finn Morgendorffer 36: Brain of the Family, by HolyGrail2007 (COMPLETE!): Once Daria got started, she realized now how much she could understand O’Neill’s frustrated sobs. Most of these tests were pathetic. She asked them the easiest question she could think of, in a play that was not very complicated, and they couldn’t answer it. No one tried to think for themselves on what the play was about. It wasn’t until she reached the essay written by Jeffy Mercer that she thought there was some light in the darkness. He had the overarching belief that Romeo and Mercutio were lovers. And he even cited a few of the lines in the play to back it up.
- Finn Morgendorffer 37: Mature Relationships, by HolyGrail2007 (Part 1): Stacy or Jane? [NEW! Part 2 is here: "Eeew, Daria’s pregnant, isn’t she?”]
- The Hallowed Halls of Fielding, by Roentgen (Part 15): "You ass!" She practically shouted it. "What the hell?" Tom asked. "Now what are you pissed off about?" "I let you dance with Daria but I didn't think you were going to slow dance. Now the girl's infatuated with you. And just after you applied your inexplicable charm, she notices you chatting up some greasy band groupie." "Excuse me, but that 'groupie' is the sister of the lead singer." [Uh-oh!] [See the story in Sweet Valley High format, too!]
- NEW! High Stakes, by Project Pegasus (COMPLETE!): "To this Godly community I say, I have seen too many frightful proofs in court — the Devil is alive in Salem, and we dare not quail to follow wherever the accusing finger points!" "Poopy."
- Invader Dar, by Wraith (Part 1): "Galactic conquest is near! Galactic conquest is near!" Dar sighed and looked up from her hand-held view-screen. The robot sign on the building had been going on for quite some time and the repetition was getting on her nerves. She still wasn't quite sure why she had even received an invitation to the Great Assigning. Or why she actually showed up. There was probably a mistake somewhere, but the invitation had come from the Almighty Tallest, or at least their robo-secretary. (Daria/Invader Zim)
- NEW! Jacob Morgendorffer, Esq., by CAP (Part 5): “Rafe thought that we might want to give the Army JAG corps a look,” Jake said. “JAG,” Helen disdainfully exclaimed. “Are you kidding me?” (FF.net)
- John Lane 45: Haunted by the Past, by RLobinske (Part 1): "Don't insult canines by comparing them to that movie." "Okay, what can I insult?" "Slugs. But only the real ugly ones." "There are fashionable slugs?"
- Pluck'd a White Rose, by Dennis (COMPLETE!): Just sixteen, with dark auburn hair uncharacteristic in her family of redheads, Daria Anne had been a pawn in the Wars of the Roses all her life, a fact of which she had been acutely aware since long before her tenth birthday. She was just 5 when King Edward had taken the throne from Mad King Henry with her father's help. She spent the early days of the new King's reign at Middleham Castle, the only happy days of her life. Her mother, Helen Anne, had made much of her, though more of her sister, and the Queen Mother Cecily, had been a frequent guest bidding the girls to be her friend and call her Kay. She'd even had a playmate in Kay's youngest son, Tom. Tom was actually the Prince Richard Plantagenet, but as the third son and undersized at that, he'd insisted she treat him as just another child, and call him by his second name.
- NEW! Shining Star: Temporal Conundrum, by RLobinske (Part 1): "So, Gerald, what brings you here?" "We found a problem on Earth D-793." "I'm not familiar with that one," Richard said, going over to his computer and typing in the designation. On a display of a bundle of green threads, one was separated and labeled. A brief synopsis appeared to one side, which he read. "Hmm, most significant event was van Maanen's star going supernova in the year 1,000 CE. Everything looks in order. What's the problem?" (SHINING STAR shared Dariaverse)
- Two Halves 6: Role Models, by Dark Kuno (Part 1): "Hey I thought... oof... big brothers were... ack... supposed to protect... their sweet... ugh... innocent... oof... little sisters," said Daria, interrupted by pillows to the face. "That might be true," stated Alex as he halted his attack and rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "But since I don't have a sister like that..."
- NEW! Zero G, by SigDiff (Part 3): “Anyone want to help me to a wall or something?” Mike asked as he floated almost dead center in the room, out of reach of any hand holds. “Apparently I have the highest coefficient of restitution of anyone on this flight.”