First, the crew itself. A big hand goes out to Jim North, Brother Grimace, Quiverwing, Disco316, JPAGC, Roentgen, Heydrian, and Kchishol1970 for their fantastic work. You guys ROCK!!!
Curious about which DariaWiki pages are the most popular? The longest? The newest? Click and see.
Some of the webpages recently added or improved include the following in no special order whatsoever. Enjoy at your leisure.
The Hallowed Halls of Fielding
Esteeminator: The Daria Morgendorffer Chronicles
Part of the Solution
One True Pairing
My Night at Daria's Anthology
Is It Smiting Yet?
A Special Day for the Colonel
The Musician's New Muse
The Red Maid
Stacy Rowe, Evangelion Pilot
The Chris Series
Daria: The OAVs
Finally, help is needed in editing what's there, or in adding missing material. If you can add a wanted page, link up an orphaned page, or categorize a page, please do!
- Latest most best fan art: Teh Wickedness!!!
- The latest Iron Chef: "...And that's how your dad and I got together." (Great stuff already in progress!)
- What Have You Done, Faux Jane? by NihilisticAmbition313 (Part 1): "I really didn't mean for it to go this far, or get this out of control." Quinn said barely above a whisper. The tears were now streaming from the redhead's eyes, but Daria was unmoved. She wanted Quinn to cry, to feel the pain that she had caused herself and her best friend.
- The Best Is Yet to Be, by Ravynstone (COMPLETE!): Jane was trying very hard not to laugh. “You had a sex dream about Kevin Thompson?” Daria scowled at her best friend. “Yes.” “Wow. And I thought you were dark before, Daria.”
- Cast Aside, by Disco316 (COMPLETE!): Brittany Taylor was the only other survivor of the Princess Fairy. She had snuck off with her boyfriend, Kevin Thompson, for one of their patented makeout sessions. They found privacy in the ship’s only lifeboat, then found themselves adrift after the rope holding the boat to the ship snapped. Kevin tried to use the oars to catch up with the boat, but had accidentally dropped the oars over the side. Kevin then decided to signal the boat by standing up and lighting a match. When he tried this, he fell into the water. With the storm picking up and Kevin’s pads dragging him down, Brittany had just missed grabbing his hand before he sank for the last time.
- collar, by Jim North (continued): "Oh wow," Quinn said once she was sure the waiter was out of hearing range. "Is that boy the most gorgeous thing ever or what? Ooh, that voice, and you could nibble on that butt for days!" (SFMB)
- Finn Morgendorffer 35: The Fat Chick, by HolyGrail2007 (Part 2): “It’s Sandi!” Stacy interrupted. “Yeah, she’s not here today.” Finn remarked. That was not a bad thing, persay. “No, I mean she’s not here because of her leg. I heard from Rebecca who heard from Abby who heard from Brooke that Sandi broke it yesterday night.”
- Folie à deux, by Charliefox2012 (Part 4): Evie scrutinized Daria intently, and then sighed lightly. “You’re actually worried that she’ll send me away again.” Daria hesitated before she gave her a small nod. “I’m pretty sure mom wasn’t kidding about the boarding school.” Evie gave her a small smile. “Mom is done sending me away,” she said confidently. “How do you know?” Daria inquired.
- Onwards and Upchuck, by Shull Bitter (COMPLETE!): Charles Ruttheimer III gave a gentle growl-purr as he reached his locker, and the enchanting vision of loveliness standing before it. "Well, if it isn't the red hot, foxy younger Morgendorffer. What service may I offer?"
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: "...And that's how your dad and I got together"), by Jim North (COMPLETE!): Ficlet
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: "...And that's how your dad and I got together"), by RLobinske (COMPLETE!): Ficlet
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: "...And that's how your dad and I got together"), by Roxanne M (COMPLETE!): Ficlet
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: "...And that's how your dad and I got together"), by Shull Bitter (COMPLETE!): "Well, you know, like your father and I were stationed together at the same post in World War Three," Brittany said. She twirled her still blonde hair, now in a single longer ponytail, around a finger. "But we actually knew each other from when we were little kids. Back in high school, we were both dating other people. After graduation, I never thought I'd see him again, but then came the attack on Old Los Angeles. I was a third semester freshman in college then. The government asked for all able bodied people to enlist so that they wouldn't need a draft, and, well, who's more able bodied than a cheerleader?
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: "...And that's how your dad and I got together"), by thatLONERchick (COMPLETE!): The twins' faces were awash in horror. "You hooked up at a key party?!"