These two costumes, by the way, would be extremely easy to duplicate for those fans whacked out just enough to do it.
"College Bored" (season one, 13 years ago), "Daria Dance Party" (season three, 11 years ago), and "Murder, She Snored" (season four, 10 years ago) all premiered on this date. Another three good reasons to celebrate the date!
- I'm seeing reports that the first two season of Daria are also available at iTunes.
- Finn Morgendorffer 37: Mature Relationships, by HolyGrail2007 (Part 5): “There’s this... squirrel!” Jake ranted. “Knocking over my trashcans, digging near my shrubs!” “Yeah, squirrels are pretty aggravating,” Tom agreed. “Tom, don’t encourage him,” Daria remarked. “I’ve been trying to catch him, but dammit, the squirrel grabs the acorns and the stupid trap doesn’t close!” “Ummm... have you tried something sticky?” Stacy asked. “I know they like peanut butter, maybe that’ll get it caught.”
- NEW! General Semantics, Private Angst, by Gwrtheyrn (Part 19): Daria first ran to Nastasya Mackenzie. She pressed a quick thumb into her carotid artery, but could detect no beat there; there was not another moment to be lost on anything more. She had to disarm all the guards, before anything else.
- NEW! The Hallowed Halls of Fielding, by Roentgen (Part 16b): "Why do they call Clarissa van Maar 'Tony'?" asked Quinn. "A lot of it's kind of weird," said Jill. "But I can show you. Tony!" "Hello, Jill," Clarissa said. "How are things, Tony?" "Things are [i]grrr[/i]eat."
- Shining Star: Temporal Conundrum, by RLobinske (Part 2): While his team fitted charges around the six Architects Gates in the room, Ian Llwyd held off a group of trans-dimensional pirates who had been using the distribution node as their base of operations to loot and steal across the multiverse. His number two called, "Ready, Ian!" In a Cornwall accent, Ian said, "Fall back to the rally point and prepare to leave!" Keeping up a steady stream of covering fire with his modified Sterling submachine gun, he backed to the rally point while also keeping a wary eye on the explosives.
- NEW! Unnamed story (Scenes no Daria fanfic should have: Ouch Time), by Brother Grimace (COMPLETE!): The crowd of over 300,000 screaming fans cheered as Tom Sloane picked up his guitar and stepped to the front of the stage for the final song of the night.