And now for the rest of the fanfic updates, seeing as there's so much snow outside I'm not going anywhere for the rest of the day, and probably not tomorrow, either.
- And All That We've Won, by The Sidhe (Part 3): Barksdale and Lane go on a mission of their own and meet Jeb. No, not Jeb Bush. . . .
- Daria d'Arc (from "Scenes that Should Be: Brains for Rent"), by LSauchelli: Daria gets a helpful message from a higher power.
- Falling Into College 61: Latitudes, by Richard Lobinske (Parts 18 and 19): Testosterone-induced stupidity rises to new heights, but Jake wants to bring out the big guns. Literally.
- Jane Lane: Saviour (from "Scenes that Should Be: Brains for Rent"), by LSauchelli: Wow! Nice crossover. More, please.
- John Lane 33: Tiptoe Through the Ivy, by RLobinske (Part 1): Quiet Ivy won't live up to the quiet part of its name for very long.
- Legion of Lawndale Heroes - Thread II, by Brother Grimace: Another teaser from the tease.
- A Little Vacation, by Doggieboy (Part 12): Poking around in someone else's diary has its risks.
- The Misery Chicks, by NightGoblyn (Part 12): Continues to live up to its name. [shivers] *
- Movies and Moonflower, by Brother Grimace (COMPLETE!): [sighs and covers his face] I believe I know where this one is going. 8)
- My Sons, by legendeld (Part 3): Somehow this is Tom's fault, Daria thought with a sigh. [Well, duh.]
- Size Does Matter, by BlackHole (Part 13): So, was it uranium in the drinking water after all? What other mutations did they pick up?
- Stacy Rowe, Seeker (Part II), by jtranser (continued): Alternate universes can be pretty alternate, I must say.
- Those Who Can, by Ranger Thorne (continued): Jedis Daria and Veronica meet . . . Jedi Lynn.
- Turnabout Confusion Part II: All The King's Horses, by Dennis (continued): Cold and bloodthirsty treachery continues. Be right back. [makes more popcorn]
More on some other random topic later. Damn snow.