* Roentgen says "Internet" is not capitalized, but I must see proof before I change! Proof, do you hear me? PROOF!
Patrick Smith, who directed the MTV series Daria, will speak at South Dakota State University on March 12, 2008. See here for details.
I added some Polish websites plus a few more "extinct" ones that might sound familiar to you. As for the fanfic updates:
- Richard Lobinske's Daria Von Doom trilogy has been uploaded.
- A Little Vacation, by Doggieboy (Part 13): A hot time in the old town tonight.
- And All That We've Won, by The Sidhe (Part 4): Confederate generals know their horses. And their horsepower.
- Earthfall, by legendeld (Episode 4, Part 1): “Oh, hell,” Jane said loudly, just before everyone started shooting.
- A Little Vacation, by Doggieboy (Part 13): Ka-BOOM.
- The Misery Chicks, by NightGoblyn (Part 13): A calm of sorts descends . . . for how long? AND WHY DID ROGER HAVE TO DIE THAT WAY? WHY??? WAAAAH!!!! *
- My Sons, by legendeld (Part 4): “We’re fine, Mom, just some teenage angst coming to the surface,” Daria called through the door.
- The amazing S.C. has prepared a mind-blowing montage of animation that will, without a doubt, blow your mind as it's never been blown before. Click here and hang on!