- And All That We've Won, by The Sidhe (Part 2): Daria is talking to dead people, but things could be worse.
- Earthfall, by legendeld (Episode 2, Part 3): Quinn's girlfriend has green blood, but things could be worse.
- Not-Quite-Forever Girl, by by thatLONERchick (COMPLETED!): Jane tells a story to a stranger, but things could be worse. Well, maybe not.
- Size Does Matter, by BlackHole (Part 12): Jake makes dinner, but things could be worse. Not.
- Stacy Rowe, Seeker (Part II), by jtranser (continued): A madman prepares to destroy the earth, but things . . . uh-oh.
- Those Who Can, by Ranger Throne (Part 1): The famous Daria/Star Wars saga continues! Jane Lane is missing, but Daria and Veronica are on the hunt.
- The 1,001 Deaths of Tom Sloane (continued): This is so cruel. Please let it get worse.
Except for the PPMB/SFMB issue. I'll go check them again.
SOME TIME LATER: SFMB still down, PPMB wonky, sometimes okay and sometimes loads all wrong, text off to the right side in high columns. Doncha just love high technology?
Anyway, a few more updates. Legendeld is a writing machine, I've gotta say.
- Avalon, by legendeld (Part 1): Quinn had an accident. Now she's different, and it's about to change everything.
- A Little Vacation, by Doggieboy (Part 11): Privacy issues for everyone.
- My Sons, by legendeld (Parts 1 and 2): Jake has trouble explaining an old bet. Everyone else has trouble believing this is not a nightmare.
- Scenes No Daria Fanfic Should Have: Dawn of a New Horror: Title says all, as usual.
- Night of the Living Furniture, by Smileyfax: If you thought Evil Tom could not possibly be made more evil, you were wrong. Nasty story, very graphic. Brace yourself doubly.