Today is the Eiffel Tower's 119th birthday, as Casual French Sailor Mack reminds us. The very definition of machismo. I think that's a piece of straw in his mouth. Maybe a bent cigarette. Something like that.
Richard Lobinske's advice thread on PPMB, Preparing Simple HTML Files for Fan Fiction, groweth ever longer with the season. Lots of suggestions and help for writers wishing to spruce up the look of their fanfics.
More sharing of Daria fan art found on the Internet takes place at It came from the internet 2: The return of the revenge. Contributions and links welcome!
- Avalon, by legendeld (Parts 6 and 7): Avalon and Earth, at war.
- Daria d'Arc, by LSauchelli (Part 4): "God is an arrogant micromanager nut and the devil is a whiny drug dealer, who would've thought?"
- Falling Into College 61: Latitudes, by Richard Lobinske (COMPLETE!): The cruise ship comes home, but there was an iceberg to hit after all. Ouch.
- Legion of Lawndale Heroes - Thread II, by Brother Grimace: News update and teasers.
- The Misery Chick: Remembrance, by thatLONERchick (COMPLETE!): An alternate universe shocker you won't soon forget. And there's more to come.
- The Misery Chicks, by NightGoblyn (Parts 16 and 17): “Bitch made me spill my beer,” Andrea said. One of the truly great lines in fanfic, especially considering how the beer was spilled to begin with.
- My Sons, by legendeld (Parts 7 and 8): “Susan had a splinter and I was trying to get it out.” Yeah, Quinn, right, sure thing, got it.
- The Other Side Of Time: And All That We've Won, by The Sidhe (Part 5): “What was that about Western Mississippi?” “If you don’t mind, Amy, I’d rather not answer that at present.”
- Power Rangers: Lawndale Force, Episode 6, by cyke (COMPLETE!): "Everything’s sucked since I found this thing," said Penny, pulling a stone seal from her backpack.
- Size Does Matter, by BlackHole (Part 18): I said if before and I'll say it again: How kinky. (Unified version here.)
- Stacy Rowe, Seeker (Part II), by jtranser (continued): Bedtime stories and daytime stories. Intelligence is magic.
- Turnabout Confusion Part II: All The King's Horses, by Dennis (continued): Machiavelli is having a house party in Hell to celebrate this twisted tale. "Did you read this new part?" he's yelling at Satan. "This is so awesome!"
- A Very Bad "Drawn Together" Revenge Fic, All for You! by The Bog Man (COMPLETE!): The author lies. This is very, very good.