And . . . I guess that was all I had to say about that.
In other news, while poking through that Italian MTV Daria website that no longer exists except on archive.org, I found a sub-site covering "Mistyk Spiral," spelled with the i and y reversed from the usual spelling. It has some unusual bits in it, even if you can't read Italian, and is worth a look for fun.
The Forum section of the Daria Fan Club looks a bit dead, but maybe it's just pining for the fjords.
- Basic Training: A Daria the Green Lantern story, by echopapa (Part 2): “Oh, God!” Artie moaned. “You’re with the Alien Space Goddesses! They’ve sent you here to collect me!”
- Between the Lives, by HeirofNorton (Part 2): "Hi, I'm Artie. Do you know the Greys who dropped me off here?"
- John Lane 33: Tiptoe Through the Ivy, by Richard Lobinske (Part 3): Daria and John go into therapy. It doesn't help.
- A Little Vacation, by Doggieboy (Part 14): Something tells me this vacation isn't over yet.
- The Misery Chicks, by NightGoblyn (Part 14): OMG! *
- Stacy Rowe, Seeker (Part II), by jtranser (continued): Jane learns a special lesson about paperwork.
- Turnabout Confusion, Part II: All The King's Horses, by Dennis (continued): All the dominoes are carefully being set in place . . .
* Contains mature content. Brace yourself and hang on.