Thursday, July 17, 2008

Getting into the Spirit of Things


"Occasionally I think about doing something to change my situation," wrote Daria in The Daria Diaries, "but where am I going to get hold of a Stealth bomber?"

Today is the 19th anniversary of the first flight of the B-2 Spirit bomber, a.k.a. the stealth bomber, and dammit, they are still not available for sale at gun shows. And yes, the F-117 was also a "stealth bomber," but it is nowhere as cool as the B-2, so out it goes with yesterday's trash. A B-2 bomber appears in this Daria story, and Amy Barksdale gets her own stealth jet in this tale.

More Daria news will follow as soon as someone comes up with something I can print.


FF.net
  • A Little Problem, by Smileyfax (Part 3): "Did she have to be bigger than me?"
  • The Young Switcheroo, by Smileyfax (Part 1): This is an AU I'd never imagined possible, yet here it is. Go with it, and enjoy.

PPMB
  • Crime and Idiocy, by Demi_Cat (COMPLETE!): A tragic tale of three stalkers who wanted only to have a date with Quinn.

No comments: